Sunday, April 21, 2013

Shabby Chic scrapbook Mini

 Couldn't wait to get these pics posted. I've wanted to do this scrapbook album for a while since getting this chipboard album from Michael's during Easter time. I'm loving how it's turning out. Would be great momento for Mother's day, special friend, and sisters.  Love having it in my craft room.   I added  a few of my own pages (of course). Even added a couple of clear acrylic pages. Plan to add video when done. Would love any comments. Thanks for watching


 
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Your mini album looks beautiful! Would love to see a video on how you made this. It would be a great Mother's Day gift, or a gift for any time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I appreciate your comment. I loved making this album. Will make video once completed. Stay tuned.

      Delete
  2. I commented on the Cricut message board but wanted to comment here too.
    Love your work! The colors,and creative use of materials are beautiful.
    I hope you create a video and share your creative work. Thank you,
    Diania

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. Please be sure to subscribe to be notified of new any new projects.

Brenda