Sunday, January 5, 2014

Holiday Gift Tins



Holiday themed gift tins.  I can't seem to get enough of them.  Or is it that I can't seem to "make" enough of them.  I must admit that I had to work overtime in my Santa I mean my "craft" workshop to complete 14 of these tasty treats gift tins.  They were so much fun to make and gave me a great excuse to buy and use beautiful cardstock papers.

I think the most fun part of making these was creating a different look from different scrapbook paper stacks and coordinating them together to give as gifts.  Won't be much rest time ahead for me.   Valentine's Day will here before I know it.  Time to get ready, get ready, get ready.  


Used Heidi Swapp's BELIEVE
 Christmas paper stack for this gift tin.  "Tis the Season"... tag from same paper line.  Hanging ornaments cut using image from Silhouette America site.    Various glitter colors used to make glass ornament craft.  All "Too Cute"!!!
 
I just keep adding more and more tinsel and strips.  It would be nice if Christmas calories didn't count. 
 

 Thanks for watching.  And thanks for leaving comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. Please be sure to subscribe to be notified of new any new projects.

Brenda